How to install?
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder , and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of installation you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
- Allows you to install the minimum software required or the preferred software
- Designed for use with computers with limited hard disk space or if you received error messages when trying a Recommended installation.
NOTE: Make sure that you fix any errors before starting a Custom installation.
CAUTION: To avoid unintended loss of product functionality, read the description of each software component carefully during the installation process.