HP Deskjet D2430 Inkjet Printer driver for operating systems.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2645 All-in-One Printer driver for operating systems.
HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer driver for operating systems.
HP Scanjet 8300 Professional Image Scanner driver for operating systems.
HP Scanjet Enterprise 7500 Flatbed Scanner driver for operating systems.
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer driver for operating systems.
- Knowing the model or product number is helpful for several reasons.
- You need the model or product numbers to use the HP customercare website, to download the latest drivers,find product specifications,order the correct replacement parts,and find troubleshooting articles.
- So what’s the difference between a model number, a product number, and a serial number?
- A model number identifies what components were used to build a group of
- computers, monitors, printers, or other devices.
- The product number identifies your HP product within a model number series and establishes the region where that product will be sold.
- The serial number is unique to an individual product and is used to check
- warranty information and track the repair history.
- For example, there could be ten thousand HP desktop computers within the same model number, but only one thousand that share the same product number and each computer has a unique serial number.
- The following methods can be used to find the computers model, product, and serial numbers.
- First is the identification label.
- The identification label lists the model, product, and serial numbers.
- For HP PC’s, printers, notebooks, and accessories,the identification label can be found on the top, on the side, on the back, or on the underside of the product.
- Or for HP and Compaq computers holding down the control+alt+S keys on the keyboard opens up a product information window.
- Or you can use HP’s online auto detection system to read the product information stored electronically on your PC.
- You’ll need Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher to use this method.
- Open the browser and go to the HP online support page. On the support and drivers page, click
- Start Detection and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After finding the model, product, and serial numbers, write them down and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC driver for Windows 8 Operating System.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2546 All-in-One Printer driver for operating systems.